[ale] I didn't post this but I saw it happening

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Tue May 20 16:11:31 EDT 2014

We were all here bright and early on Sunday morning to do our yearly DR failover exercise (failing to our colo site in Atlanta), and some optimist brought up that "it could be worse, we could be at Emory and actually having a disaster right now..."  Yeah, that didn't make me feel any more awake at 7:00 on a Sunday morning..lol
So, how is the recovery from that going over there?

Allen B.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer