[ale] Chinese government recommendation - Linux

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Mon May 19 13:48:59 EDT 2014

If they figured out an iPhone or a Droid phone, they can figure out the
Linux desktop.  It is less of a jump from XP to KDE than from XP to Windows
7, and the Ubuntu desktop is very similar to Win 8.  Actually, I think that
there is less disruption from Windows 7 to KDE than from Windows 7 to
Windows 8 (or even 8.1).

Wolf Halton

Security in the Cloud -
http://AtlantaCloudTech.com<http://atlantaCloudTech.com>