[ale] Chinese government recommendation - Linux

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Mon May 19 10:36:27 EDT 2014

On 05/19/2014 10:27 AM, Jim Kinney wrote:
> So I would put forward that the wholesale adoption of Linux will
> depend on the retraining of the existing admins so they are willing to
> tell upstream "sure, Linux will be useful here".
I will never forget the class I went to , I think it was a document
source code revision app, Rational Rose..

it was me and a windows guy, definitely a mouse expert. Of course this
was hosted on a UNIX box, and we had to do lots of command-line STUFF,
using history, and editing the command lines.. It was a HOOT!!! he had
that deer in the headlights look for 2 days.
I don't remember him helping out much with the admin of it when we got
back..

--
Paul Cartwright