[ale] Email system

Neal Rhodes neal at mnopltd.com
Thu May 15 10:28:47 EDT 2014

So, to be clear, I'm saying that the email mx for mnopltd.com points to
GoDaddy, although my domain is still registered with Dragon.

My experience is that Godaddy support on email is the best, fastest,
most competent support for anything I've needed support on in the last 5
years.    Maybe they are evil regarding domain registration, but I
haven't experienced that.

Regarding email, their stuff "just works" and that is increasingly
important to me.  I don't have any of the headaches I had when I was
doing it myself for a 2 person company.