[ale] Email system

Neal Rhodes neal at mnopltd.com
Wed May 14 21:17:34 EDT 2014

What I meant is move your domain email to GoDaddy, and let them deal
with spam and getting blacklisted.

They also allow XX number of relay messages a day, so I can relay stuff
from other email domains I use which only allow the normal SMTP port
which AT&T DSL won't allow.

We just have email and web hosting with them; out domain name is still
with Dragon and its descendants.

Aside from going crazy watching my DSL bandwidth getting eaten up with
spam attempts which postfix would deflect,   my fixed IP was getting
blacklisted every month by somebody.

Since moving to GoDaddy I don't give email a 2nd thought.   Yes, I get a
couple of whacky messages a day.    I can spent my time on stuff that
makes money, and postfix ain't one of them.