[ale] Debian serial ports

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Mon May 5 16:13:33 EDT 2014

The serial ports have always been enabled.  I just wasn't needing them
until now.  Other kernels behave the same way.

I did manage to get serial_core.ko and 8250.ko to load so that might
solve the problem.  I'll need to test the port later and see if it works.

After that I get to figure out how to set up a serial label printer for
Samba sharing. :)