[ale] End of XP

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Sat Mar 22 01:29:30 EDT 2014

Also keep in mind that Windows 8 has gone to a UI seemingly designed by
Fisher-Price, meant primarily for tablets and their
stack-up-and-use-as-breakroom-tables-in-retail-outlets Surface. If use
of computers as something other than media consumption and advertising
display is what you're after, consider what Jim is saying and put people
on some well-designed window manager and desktop environment.