[ale] Xenserver on my HP N40L

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Mon Mar 17 18:28:45 EDT 2014

Why do passthru?  Just make the storage you need for the VM sit on the RAID5
storage of the hostOS --- or use NFS to access any extra storage from the host
as needed.

Passthru is for the PCI-whatever cards and requires specific hardware support -
VT-d, right?  You won't be accessing mdadm RAID devices directly from the client.