[ale] For Sale: Acer 720p Chromebook + 128G SSD

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Mon Mar 17 11:27:36 EDT 2014

Please contact me off list if interested. I'll return them on Wednesday if no
interest here.

* Acer 720p chromebook 2G RAM/16G SSD - 4 days old.
* Never used 128G SSD m.2 sized that fits the chromebook. Not installed.
* 11.6inch 768p screen
* 8+ hrs of battery - real world.

Great for travel. I'll eat the tax to avoid the hassle of returning them.
$200+$100=$300 for both.

It runs Ubuntu 13.10 - which is already loaded, but going back to ChromeOS is
trivial.

The Acer 720 is a great chromebook and sold everywhere.
The 128G SSD is from the only supplier (MyDigitalSSD SC2 Super Cache 2 42mm SATA
III 6G M.2 NGFF M2 SSD Solid State Drive (128GB)). Haven't used it.

Will show receipts for both.