[ale] Recommendations for Domain Registrar?

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 11:27:09 EDT 2014

Thanks everyone for all the feedback on this!

NameCheap was my final preference, though I lost out with
my group when we found out the iPower renewal about $0.50
cheaper at $8.99/yr and we wouldn't have to do a transfer.

My recollection of previous experiences with iPower was that
they were not that cost competitive, but they seem to have
addressed that.

in peace,
aaron