[ale] Recommendations for Domain Registrar?

Jeremy T. Bouse Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net
Thu Mar 13 17:19:00 EDT 2014

I actually use EasyDNS for my registrar. They've even recently started
accepting bitcoin as payment for domain registrations and renewals. I
use them for some of my DNS and others I have within AWS Route53.