[ale] Recommendations for Domain Registrar?

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Thu Mar 13 16:02:57 EDT 2014

I have sites on:
GoDaddy (not recommended)
NameCheap (good)
1 & 1 (good)

NameCheap just increased their prices but still are under the other
two.  NameCheap also has free dns for any site even if the site isn't
registered with NameCheap including dynamic dns.  I think that's only
available for folks with an account.  They have $10 certs too but I
don't have any experience with them.

Jim.