[ale] Youtude video from Bell Labs

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Thu Mar 13 01:49:24 EDT 2014

That is a great video. Back in 1982, AT&T in Richmond started an Explorer Post. Explorers is a co-ed organization under the Boy Scouts of America where each post is focused on a job skill. In this case they had engineers teach us Unix and shell scripting. I was enthralled and I've been a big Unix, then Linux fan ever since. The video made me think of the engineer who helped me the most and I just tried to contact him on Linkedin.

Scott