[ale] [ot] Calling for Laptop Reviews

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 14:31:57 EDT 2014

On 06/30/2014 01:27 PM, Bob Toxen wrote:
> It's been my opinioned experience that Dell and HP laptops are utter
> JUNK!!!  Cheaply made and repeatedly break, they do!
my Dell XPS M140 laptop that I got in 2005 is still running, dual-boot
XP & Linux, as it has for most of it's lifetime.. I travelling twice a
month with it for over 3 years, and it's still ticking:) My wife & Son
both have dell laptops Inspiron models.. I think those are 3-4 years
old.. my work laptop is a Dell also, but it is about to get recycled...
3-year return policy:)

--
Paul Cartwright