[ale] Linux news site

Brian Stanaland brian at stanaland.org
Fri Jun 27 12:22:42 EDT 2014

I also go the RSS route. I use Feedly because .... well, because Google
stopped their client. But anyway.. with Feedly I can use their client on
iOS and Android or sign in at feedly.com. My tech news comes from Android
and Me, Ars Technica, Engadget, MobileCrunch, Slashdot (though less and
less relevant), and I, Cringely. I also follow a few general news, car
news, SciFi sites, etc. One thing I found very convenient in my last job
was following Amazon's AWS status feed.

Brian

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 12:03 PM, Paul Cartwright <pbcartwright at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 06/27/2014 11:14 AM, Beddingfield, Allen wrote:
> > I hit the following regularly:
> > http://osnews.com (not Linux specific, but covers all types of
> operating systems)
> > http://planet.opensuse.org/en/ (obviously openSUSE specific)
> > http://thedailywtf.com (Just because I can relate to it!)
> >
> > I think this is a very good thread...I would be interested to hear of
> what sites others visit.
>  I use Thunderbird email, and for MOST of my news I use the rss feed
> reader.. and subscribe.. to things like:
> slashdot
> Ars Technica
> dealnews
>
> --
> Paul Cartwright
> Registered Linux User #367800 and new counter #561587

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." -Albert
Einstein