[ale] CentOS IP addresses

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Wed Jun 18 08:49:52 EDT 2014

I missed the announcement earlier this year about CentOS coming into RedHat:

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/2014-January/020100.html

The whois record shows centos.org registration was updated this morning.

Jeffrey C. Lightner
Sr. UNIX Administrator

DS Services of America, Inc.
5660 New Northside Drive NW