[ale] CentOS 7 (Or: How I suck at Torrents)

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 22:19:11 EDT 2014

Ah. Yes. Pre-release build run.

Change your repo to select the new on as primary and run a mess of symlinks
to a "current". From that, you'll need to manually rebuild the repodata
files. The syb-minor patch numbers should be changing on each build so a
reposync will be valid.
The real pain point is they are not signed so the should not be used for a
later system.
You could just build a .torrent file for each daily drop.