[ale] Fwd: Comcast Converting 50, 000 Houston Home Routers Into Public WiFi Hotspots

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 19:39:28 EDT 2014

On 06/10/2014 05:42 PM, Jim Kinney wrote:
> Just make sure your cable line is well grounded. In Atlanta area, many
> initial cable installations were poorly done. One decent thunderstorm
> and you're buying a new cable box.
we just had a power "blip" Sat. or Sunday ( I was out of town) and my
AT&T Uverse DVR box was just replaced tonight. I lost 230 hours of
recordings. They say they can't copy them because of copyright issues..
/var/log/apcupsd.events say the power went off 6/6/14 at 17:11:25 and
came back on 6/6/14 at 17:11:29.

--
Paul Cartwright