[ale] oVirt anyone?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 12:53:23 EDT 2014

I have multiple hosts tied to a single ovirt head and some standalone
head/host combo systems.

It works. VMWare should be worried. They should also be porting their
windows only management console to web GUI as fast as possible.

One Issue solved in next release is integration with IPA. 3.4 broke
something working in 3.2. 3.5 is in pre-release and is fixed. It allows
authenticated users to fully control their VMs power up and down and
provision new ones from templates up to their usage limits.

The back end is KVM and is rock solid. Memory sharing and thin provision
storage are excellent.