[ale] [Possibly OT] Androd <--> OSX

LnxGnome lnxgnome at hopnet.net
Mon Jul 14 13:57:10 EDT 2014

For file exchange, I run a sftp server on my droid, and then use
filezilla from osx to access it over wifi.

For that other stuff, you need an Android Phone Manager.  Previous to
the Android revolution, those tools were provided by the phone vendor,
but the only one I've seen from HTC is for Windows.

I haven't used them, but there are Mac tools, like Sync Mac
http://mac.eltima.com/sync-mac.html and Backuptrans
http://www.backuptrans.com/android-sms-transfer-for-mac.html

--LnxGnome