[ale] Likely OT: print to usable file in WinXP

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Wed Jul 9 12:14:51 EDT 2014

On 2014-07-09 08:28, Ken Cochran wrote:
> [Summarizing back to the list, sorry for top-post but quicker read]

> Where is best to get a LaserWriter driver?  Just install it
> a la Windows print config I guess?

Yes, just use the LaserWriter drivers that are already on the Windows
installation CD by default.  They're PS Level 1 and 2 so it will make
clean PS that any PS handling system can read.

I used to do it manually with Ghostscript but I print just often enough
that manual conversion was becoming a pain so I like the print redirectors.