[ale] SSD speeds

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Mon Jul 7 13:12:34 EDT 2014

I thought there was a 4GB minimum as well, generally speaking. At least that's my understanding from what I have read. I am a btrfs fan myself. Been using it in production for a little under a year on multidevice file systems (I guess what ZFS calls a "pool") quite happily and it has made life SO much easier.

Sent from my iPhone