[ale] Things I have learned about the HTC One m8

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 18:37:56 EDT 2014

On 07/04/2014 04:51 PM, Charles Shapiro wrote:
> Boot loader unlock//clockworkmod install//rooting this device is relatively
> easy. Thanks to HTC's goodness ( http://www.htcdev.com/bootloader ) no
> exploit or weird software is required, assuming your carrier allows it (
> Verizon won't ).
arg.... I was thinking of getting an HTC one Max soon... but I am
Verizon... my other choice was a battery sucking LG G3.. any other good
options?? my current phone is a Samsung Galaxy S3, and I don't want an
S6, no way to root a Galaxy S... at least on Verizon. Or is that ALL
android phones on Verizon??
on Fedora, when I plug in my phone, I get 2 windows that say it can't
open the folders, then finally a window opens with card... dcim... photos..

--
Paul Cartwright