[ale] SSD speeds

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 16:23:41 EDT 2014

I think all the major have a package for it but it's not an install option
for any that I use.
ZFS is pretty bada$$ as long are you have a boatload of RAM and lots of
spindles. Putting it on a 1 or 2 drive system seems rather pointless.  But
I'm still expecting to have it mainstream Linux in a year or so. The
de-dupe would be useful for my work but it would require 512GB RAM for the
storage size.