[ale] Chomecast with web cast

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Jul 3 16:07:47 EDT 2014

My neighbor sent me an email wanting to stream this event:

http://bhswebcast.com/index.php

I suggested a Chromecast.  I bought one at Wal-Mart and so far I like
it.  The kids are now streaming minecraft videos from Youtube on their
tablets.

What are your experiences with web cast like the above?  Tab cast?
He'll pay $60 just to view that even as a delayed cast and he does not
want to sit at his computer.  No HDMI ports on PC either.  I'm thinking
this dongle will work well for him.

I had to admit my main motivation to taking the plunge is that sometimes
I watch funny cat vids with my girls and would love to push that to a
large TV.

Chris