[ale] [SEMI-OT] Skills for programmers/engineers?

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 12:45:42 EST 2014

Hey Chris, the sentence "The only other skills I'm interested in are
check marks beside what I list as tools we use." sums up a lot of what
I'm looking for. The personality and drive of an individual is
critical. The question for those people is "what are those check
marks?"

Leam

--
Mind on a Mission