[ale] [SEMI-OT] Skills for programmers/engineers?

Brian Mathis brian.mathis+ale at betteradmin.com
Mon Jan 27 12:04:21 EST 2014

I have to agree with this as well.  It should not be a qualification
requirement to participate in social media/open source programming, unless
you're actually looking for people to work on a project like that.  This
could even be considered a red flag since most companies generally have a
contract that says anything you write belongs to them unless they have
specifically released ownership (work for hire).  People posting code
publicly can be a violation of this.

❧ Brian Mathis