[ale] just thinking

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 08:46:32 EST 2014

There we go I'm giving a try on Suse Live KDE DVD to bring myself up to
date. After two unsuccessful attempts ( apparently  yo have to user
imagewriter to write on usb ) there We go it starts. You have a beautiful
desktop with all smoothness and whatever effects you can think of and there
pops up error (something to do with the mixer). Don't mind the error but
the error window. Is still using style of KDE 2 more than decade ago with
raster fonts and scary looking BUG in black and red.

Really if you going to use advanced GUI and all the graphics hardware that
you can, just do the error messages right as well.