[ale] (Semi-OT) FS: Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X GPUs

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Fri Jan 24 11:57:56 EST 2014

/dev/null/02:

We could get these (Sapphire R9 290X Tri-C's; the other models I was informed are being discontinued for some odd reason), though I am told it is ~2.5 weeks lead time.  Can match NewEgg on pricing tentatively as well.  Email me directly with some specifics on your end, and I can see what I can quote out.

--- Crawford

--
The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.