[ale] Question on network

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Thu Jan 23 08:08:58 EST 2014

/22 unless you think 1000 isn't enough for the next 5 yrs. By that point,
everyone will have switched to IPv6 ... uh, right? ;)

I would be inclined to switch from the 192.x.x.x address space too. If a VPN is
involved, it is nice to pick something that is more unlikely to have conflicts,
if that is a consideration at all.