[ale] moving an .iso

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 21:31:48 EST 2014

Hmmmm.  Obviously I left out a few details.

These computers are spread throughout our extended family.  Some of the
computers/laptops/tablets are here in Atlanta, some are in Denver, some
are in Seattle.  About the only way to share large data files other than
bringing along a thumbdrive formatted NTFS that I can see is to use
Dropbox and give all involved a link.

Sean