[ale] moving an .iso

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 16:01:12 EST 2014

Final report.

file size limits within fat32 fs were the problem.
Reformatted the micro sd card using this command:

mkntfs -F -L micro /media/<original label>

that took a l-o-n-g time because of having to use a USB-2 connection.
But it worked.
Once the sd chip was formatted ntfs, I was able to move the iso to it
without trouble -- just more time.

The Android tablet can see the reformatted sd chip.

So far, all is good.

Sean