[ale] moving an .iso

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 11:40:21 EST 2014

That is almost certainly the problem. Can Android (jellybean 4.1.1) read
NTFS?  I ask because a quick search via Google turned up a lot of noise
but no useful signal.

Assuming that jellybean OS can support NTFS, can I format the sd card with
mkfs?  I ask because the man page doesn't list the file systems it
supports.

Sean