[ale] Accessing router admin page via https:

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 12:04:01 EST 2014

I remember conversing with someone from ASUS North American support when
I first got it. He had actually written firmware specifically for that
unit based on I believe Tomato. I was planning on installing it but not
sure why I didn't especially since at that time ASUS was inviting
hackers to write for that router in both DD-WRT & Tomato. I think he had
told me that the factory actually used Tomato with their own UI.

Scott C.