[ale] OT: HDMI Switch

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Jan 16 16:02:15 EST 2014

On 01/16/2014 03:21 PM, Alex Carver wrote:
> That should help the erratic behavior of the Joey but no switch is
> going to fix the Xbox.

Sucks having a TV with one HDMI port.  I have color coded cables.  I
think the easiest thing to do is to get a male to female jumper to move
the port from behind the TV.  Then just plug in each cable as needed.
This will protect the HDMI port on the TV from wear.

When the Joey goes flaky it requires a hard power reset.  X10 can fix
that issue.

I've configured the RPi to force HDMI on boot and it works fine now.

Chris