[ale] [slightly OT] Android Tablet mysteriously out of space

Neal Rhodes neal at mnopltd.com
Fri Feb 28 09:00:36 EST 2014

Going old-school, I started terminal emulator, did a du, and it has been
stuck for about 40 minutes at...

615712 ./storage/emulated/legacy/.wsj-external-data-cache-USA/20991230

Which I surmise means that the one AFTER this is a whopper.   Suggests
the Wall St Journal app may be the culprit.   Which would be doubly
annoying, since I uninstalled that last night.