[ale] android question

Sean Kilpatrick kilpatms at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 19:28:43 EST 2014

I have an andriod tablet -- with a slot for a micro-SD card,
which adds another 32 gigs of storage.  That's nice.

I have put on that SD card a text file containing login data for a number
of sites I might want to access while traveling: campground reservation
sites, Netflix, etc.

But I can't figure out how to read the file on the tablet.  What app do I
need to do that?  Any clues?

I also have music and videos on the card, but I have apps to display
those. It's the simple text file that has be buffaloed.

I could just print out the data and stuff it in my wallet, but that seems
to defeat the purpose of the whole electronic schticht.

Sean