[ale] ATT email about some RIAA stuff

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 21:22:35 EST 2014

Finally ATT went ahead and blocked my internet today as mentioned in the
email.  It is a legit mail from ATT and I dont get access to anything other
than their "Take the tutorial" site.

I don't know why but I am getting upset at the fact that I have to take the
tutorial.  I feel that I am being coerced into something that I don't want
to do.  I feel that this is some kind of admission of guilt and I dont want
to do it.

I am seriously thinking of moving to my other provider "comcast" which is
in no way better than what I have right now.

I need suggestions, should I bite the bullet and take the tutorial ?

Thank you in advance for your time and attention.