[ale] non-technical Linux question

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 16:27:24 EST 2014

IIRC, at some point prior to the flurry of lawsuits and the licensing
"deal" that SCO was offering, Caldera bought SCO and changed their name
from Caldera to SCO. It was actually the Caldera crowd that "sank the ship"
with all their unsuccessful lawsuits, trying to profit from extortion
rather than product sales.