[ale] ATT email about some RIAA stuff

Jay Lozier jslozier at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 12:49:19 EST 2014

Googling the six strikes I found the following two articles discussing
the typical form email sent by Comcast and Time Warner:

http://torrentfreak.com/comcasts-six-strikes-email-with-infringement-details-surfaces-130303/
http://torrentfreak.com/six-strikes-copyright-alert-warns-subscribers-for-dangerous-p2p-software-130617/

Neither letter mentions a $35 fee for anyone to snoop on your computer.

Jay