[ale] ATT email about some RIAA stuff

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Fri Feb 14 12:25:12 EST 2014

Just in the last week I've gotten three emails for what I think are fake
jobs - real companies (Norfolk Southern, Aflac, Adecco) but sketchy
premises.  I did apply for an NS job in December and the email I got
looked similar to the acknowledgement email I'd gotten, but it wanted me
to go to a non-NS site to do an "online assessment" so I sent a message
to the HR help desk asking if this were legit.