[ale] Linux Server Basics Trainer requested by CNN

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Feb 5 15:28:21 EST 2014

On 02/05/2014 02:58 PM, James Sumners wrote:
> The way it is worded in the original email makes it sound to me like
> they want the expertise of someone from this list, but only just long
> enough to get by. If your profession is to teach, such a thing would
> be a fine opportunity, but I got the impression that they want an
> actual admin to come in and teach their skill set.

I would cost considerable cash to send a large number of employees for a
week of real training.   I think it is a great idea to hire someone on a
short term basis that would train at their office over 3 months time.
Another issue is retention. If those employees do not immediately put
the training to work then the week invested would surely go to waste.
This way that expert can be on had to assist with questions.

Now can they find someone that teaches and will do a short term contract
like this?  I'm not sure.

Chris