[ale] Linux Server Basics Trainer requested by CNN

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 14:58:33 EST 2014

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 2:35 PM, Chris Fowler
<cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> wrote:
> I looked at the original posting in a different light.
>
> It read to me as if CNN is expanding their Linux usage and instead of
> releasing their valued employees they are investing in 3 months time to
> bring someone in to train them.  In reality if these folks have minimum UNIX
> CLI expereince it will take more than a few sessions to create some success.

The way it is worded in the original email makes it sound to me like
they want the expertise of someone from this list, but only just long
enough to get by. If your profession is to teach, such a thing would
be a fine opportunity, but I got the impression that they want an
actual admin to come in and teach their skill set.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59