[ale] OT: Change in UI on Xfinity Modem/Router/Wireless AP

Dustin Strickland dustin.h.strickland at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 16:54:37 EST 2014

Sorry, I only do residential so I'm not familiar with business account
policy. I can say that I see no reason why they would be unable to do
this; they should just be able to do it by MAC address, however that
does not mean that they will. Perhaps if you get to the right
person/department, someone will be able to handle that(I realize people
get thrown around in the call queues to sometimes arbitrary departments;
earlier today I spoke with a lady who had been on the phone for 3 hours
with multiple unknown departments for a simple network key retrieval,
which I was able to do in ~3 minutes). I say keep bugging them about it.