[ale] OT: Change in UI on Xfinity Modem/Router/Wireless AP

Dustin Strickland dustin.h.strickland at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 21:59:08 EST 2014

The Ubees are pretty solid. You can always check with your local service
center to see if they have "not a gateway, but a modem" and go swap out
your equipment if you prefer to do it that way(no charge). Owning your
own stuff will keep that monthly equipment lease fee away(though CC does
not support customer owned equipment, if that is a consideration). Not
sure if the service centers still carry modems though, they seem to be
phasing those out. Don't quote me on that, it's just my perception of
things.