[ale] OwnCloud

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Aug 28 17:27:05 EDT 2014

There is no ARM Drobox client. I do have a box.com account and it can be mounted via davfs

http://xmodulo.com/2013/02/how-to-mount-box-com-cloud-storage-on-linux.html

I think you lose intelligence here.

You also loose symbolic links. Obviously since the davfs2 system is not a sync like Dropbox. I could create directory where I store symbolc links to files to be copied and then have a program that runs on the BBB to make the copy. It would sync the davfs2 mount with the storage space.

If I delete of storage space it will delete from the box.com davfs2 mount.

The upside to this is that since I control the copy to box.com I could encrypt the file before making the copy. Simply use openssl. I can then maintain a list of md5sums before and after encryption.