[ale] PhreakNIC 18! (pt01/02)

Robert Reese ale at sixit.com
Fri Aug 22 11:20:33 EDT 2014

Thursday, August 21, 2014, 1:43:38 PM, JD wrote:

> K9-mail - looks great here.

Nope, it still displays HTML email as HTML, not plain-text.  No way to force it to show email as plain-text.  A serious failing of K9.  Of course, I have mentioned this to the dev group a few times, only to be ignored each time.

> Or just ssh into your Linux machine back home and run pine/elm/mutt - whatever
> mail client you like.

That's a tremendous amount of trouble and effort just to view email as plain-text on an Android.

Robert~