[ale] OT: How can you get all SMS into one user? / SMS Cell modem AT&T

David Millians millia at panix.com
Thu Aug 21 10:10:32 EDT 2014

On 8/20/2014 1:13 PM, ciani at panix.com wrote:
> Looks like this might work: http://www.smseagle.eu

Yes, and they even have a zabbix plugin. Cool! But all these things are
from Europe, where they don't have to deal with AT&T. There's precious
little info online where people have used them with zabbix.

> Otherwise you could always integrate with something like twilio or pagerduty?

Don't know, investigating. :)

I should also add that using the @mms.att.net gateway is purported to
work. Googling with the term 'wildcard' added got me that info. I
haven't had any alerts go off to test it yet. I'm patient. :)