[ale] Next CentOS-7.0 question

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 13:44:15 EDT 2014

Sort of. Everything is set to fly in as needed so there's no visual
clutter. At least the RHEL/CentOS version has an application menu at the
top as well as the favorites fly in from the side.

Gnome handles all that flying around stuff :-)  I'm not happy with the work
flow being a few clicks longer in places. The hot stuff concept extends
only to applications and not files (without some serious setup-fu)