[ale] [WAY THE HELL OFF TOPIC] -- but accurate

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at dsservices.com
Mon Aug 18 09:11:12 EDT 2014

My car has built in GPS but I was using MapQuest long before that.  I still print MapQuest maps before major road trips but use the GPS primarily - it is interesting to see the different routes they sometimes pick.

As to the other question doesn't anyone fly:   It's all about the journey not the destination.

I take a major road trip every year.   It is interesting to see the way the landscape changes and often you'll find things you'd never have known were there if you flew over it all.

At this point I've driven to all 49 continental US states and all 10 Canadian provinces (plus the Yukon territory).

I couldn't figure out how to drive to Hawaii so did actually fly there.  :-)